"Ah, I drank. Insatiably I drank.
But I was filled up also, with too much
world, and, drinking, I myself ran over." - Rilke
This is a blog dedicated to my few hedonistic delights, so expect a lot of John Simm, David Tennant, tongue-in-cheek objectification of the human form, and smutty gifs. And the rare moment of substance.
In real life, I'm a quiet, socially repressed, asexual academic. You can call me toodlepip or V.
i’m watching 13 Going on 30 and the moral of the story is be nice to the nerd who loves you and lives next door because in like 20 years he’s gonna turn into Mark Ruffalo
See, I thought the moral was that you should always give rom coms a fair shot because there’s always the chance you’ll see Gollum and the Hulk doing the Thriller dance.
Picked up my third pair of glasses in as many weeks. Left eye still a bit blurry on its own, but good enough to just deal with it. Got home from the shop, went to clean off a smudge on one lens, and lo, it’s actually a bunch of tiny scratches. I am so done with this. I really hope they can remove the scratches when I go back tomorrow without having to reorder the lens and without charging me. I’d make a comment about the prescription still being a bit off, but at this point I just want to be able to see when I’m reading and see when I’m driving.
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Being a grownup: Making dinner at 5PM so you’ll have room for dessert at 6:30. And maybe another cocktail at 9.